1. Approved by building principal and superintendent.
2. Complete fundraising form at least three (3) weeks prior to event.
3. Provide detailed explanation of purpose of fundraising.
4. Develop fundraising that is service oriented.
5. No door to door soliciting.
6. Fundraiser should break even or show a profit.
7. If merchandise is to be sold, it must be purchased from local vendors, if possible.
8. Each organization will be limited to four (4) fundraisers per school year.
9. All funds must be deposited in school accounts.
10. All money will be dispersed through school accounts.